22 Mrz Architect (m/f/d) with many years of design and implementation planning experience
We are building for the next generations.
aim Architektur Management is a solid, economically successful and family-run architectural practice. We realise first-class and sustainable building projects in Berlin. These include new construction and renovation of schools and sports facilities as well as hotel and residential buildings. Our clients are private and public building owners.
We are looking for full-time architects (m/f/d) with many years of design and implementation planning experience to strengthen our 15-strong team in Berlin.
Your tasks will include:
- Independent and creative implementation of projects from basic planning to implementation planning
- Coordination with the planning team and coordination of the planning participants
- Support in providing construction engineering advice to the tender team
- Planning schedule creation and updating
- Degree in architecture
- High level of organisation and reliability
- You enjoy implementing challenging building projects and detailed solutions
- You have sound experience in design and implementation planning
- You are proficient in CAD programmes such as ArchiCAD (desirable) or AutoCAD
- You work responsibly and independently with an eye for the big picture
- You have communication skills as well as an independent and goal-oriented way of working
- You are familiar with the requirements of the Berlin Building Code and the Building Code
- Experienced handling of the DIN regulations
- Your written and spoken German skills are very good
We offer you:
- A very good and varied order book of prepared construction projects, which we will be carrying out over the next few years.
- Independent and self-determined work with the chance to shape and implement challenging projects in Berlin
- A permanent position in a solvent and professional company with flat structures
- Teamwork, flexibility and extensive learning potential in a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team
- Unlimited development opportunities, expansion of your skills to become a generalist, long-term perspectives
- Central office location in Berlin-Wilmersdorf (near Kurfürstendamm)
Build for the future with us and send us your written application, stating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations, please by e-mail (attachments as PDF only) to:
Your contact is Thorsten Wache